• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could you help me solve my question, about why my photo was rejected? I do not understand!

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ganso Nadando

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe told you a basic reason. What is the reason? Perhaps we can add more detailed ideas, but don't make us guess!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The duck needs sharpening and parts of the white are blown out (overexposed) and if you look at 250%, you will se a purple halo around the duck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Zoom in on the duck's eye and you'll see that it is not in sharp focus. Also, as mentioned by Ralph, blown out highlights, underexposed shadows and chromatic aberration.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines