• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create a release with Adobe Sign always bounces

Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm uploading an image that includes a person so I need a model release.  I'm trying to use the Adobe Sign feature to create a release for this person.  It always says it has sent an email to the person and a while later always says the email bounced.  I've verified the emal address by just sending a normal email and they do receive it.  Don't know why the status always gets changed to "email bounced".  Don't know how to get a release signed in a way that is easy for the subject who I will not see again and my only contact is their email address.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for being late. Has the problem been solved in the meantime?

If not, I would recommend you repost your request here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-sign/ct-p/ct-adobe-sign

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for following up.  Adobe tested and reproduced the problem.  They confirmed that gmail was bouncing email sent from Adobe Sign and did not know when the problem would be resolved.  I gave up on that approach and haven't needed to try it again so I don't know if it was ever resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines