• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Bonus Plan for Contributors

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got good news to share with you. The Adobe Creative Cloud subscription bonus program is back!

You can read all the details here: Creative Cloud Giveaway FAQ for Adobe Stock Contributors

If you have 300 or more files approved in 2019 with at least a 50% approval ratio you will receive via email in the next 6 weeks a code for a complimentary year of Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan (20GB).

If you have 300 or more video files approved in 2019 with at least a 50% approval ratio you will receive a code for a complimentary year of the Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps plan.

We are appreciative of the amazing contributors at Adobe Stock. This bonus is our way of saying thank you for your effort. We look forward to seeing the work you create with Adobe software at Adobe Stock!

-Mat Hayward

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 13, 2019 Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For clarification, even if it takes a contributor until (for example) November 15 to have 300 files approved, it sounds as if that still qualifies for the complimentary subscription. Is this correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the bonus program is running until the end of the year (though you shouldn't wait unitl November to get 300 files online this year!)

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

True! I'll be there soon! Thanks Mat!
Thank you Adobe for recognizing and rewarding your contributors!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2019 Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm so happy for everyone. But this year again, there is no code for vector artists for us. I wonder why. Maybe one day you can give us at least one month's code gift. Maybe if we add a video. But  it's not our expertise. So we have no chance. Feeling like stepchild

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lilalove  wrote

Hi, I'm so happy for everyone. But this year again, there is no code for vector artists for us. I wonder why. Maybe one day you can give us at least one month's code gift. Maybe if we add a video. But  it's not our expertise. So we have no chance. Feeling like stepchild

I agree with that. Vector should be a different category. As an Illustrator (single app) is about twice the price, there could be a half a year subscription... May be MatHayward​ could suggest something like that for future bonus programs.

But one suggestion:

You are not allowed to sell, but you can gift the subscription (what I did last year) as a Christmas present if you are not in Photography and you have someone near by who is doing photography.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2019 Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I already got the redemtion code last year. Can I get the code this year too? And I would like to know Adobe keep this bonus program in the future or not. If you keep going this bonus and if the countributor meet the condition, can get the code continuously?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mat

I've quite a big problem here. I've got this Creative Cloud Bonus for Contributors on 13.09.2019 and activated it. Now I have to pay 52.99$ every month since 17.09. By now my bank account was charged $ 105.98. What the hell is goin' on?

I would very appreciate it, if You cound check it so i'll get my money back

Thank You

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I loaded in 2019 already 420 accepted videos!
I had to address many times in a support!
Bonus I was given thanks! (((
BUT I WAS GIVEN THE BONUS FOR THE PHOTOGRAPHER???
According to the company promise I have the right to apply for all appS …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've completed the 300 files already in november last year but have not received my mail for my free Creative Cloud Photography Plan (20GB). Any idea when Adobe sents out the mail? Maybe because I live in Belgium that it takes a little bit longer for not American contributors.Thanks for answering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More than 300 pictures added/accepted till Nov-19. Still no mail about Creative Cloud Bonus Plan. I look forward to your answer (before charging my accont for a renewed license).
I am confused due to very poor customer service support. No email, no phone, chat took me 50 minutes just to repeat the problem several times. No reply, no info for such a simple problem... it was utterly incredible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry for the late answer, may be by chance, this has been sorted out by now.

If not:

This is Contributor stuff. Standard help desk does not help here. You need to contact the contributor help desk: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem was solved today. Anyway thank you for reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have had 300 assets approved by the end of 2019 however I have yet to hear from your team. Is there anything i can do to speed up the process of getting the promotional code?

Tony

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your spam filters. And/or contact the Adobe stock team: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mat, 

I've qualified for this bonus but it seems that there is some kind of issue with my account. Even worse now it's not only about the redemption code, but acceptance ration affecting my sales. 

I am really disappointed as I am completely ignored by your support.  

You can see more details here: 
https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/haven-t-received-my-creative-cloud-redemption-code-adobe-stock-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

What about in 2020
the bonus will continue also for contributors who have 300 pictures approved in 2020 ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the bonus will continue also for contributors who have 300 pictures approved in 2020 ?

If there is a new bonus program Adobe will let you know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Mat, may I ask when I will get new code for another year? My Photoshop will expire tomorrow 😞

Best wishes, Milan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As replied on your other post: If eligible, you will get the codes in February 2021 as stated here: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/royalty-details.html#BonusProgram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines