• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Competition- Photography Plan (20,000 units up for grab)

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I currently have an adobe creative cloud all apps plan and I want to enter into the "Creative Cloud Photography Plan" competition." If I am one of the 20,000 winners I will receive a 1 year full subscription photography plan (worth US$120). This plan does not include "Adobe Premiere" which is why I pay for the creative cloud all apps plan every year. If I win will I be able to get US$120 off of my all apps plan or use this money towards purchasing photos on adobe stock?

Cheers,

Kevin Sadlemyer

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

The answer is here: Creative Cloud Giveaway FAQ for Adobe Stock Contributors .

I have a CC plan that is different from the one that I was awarded. What happens if I redeem the code for CC Photography, or CC All Apps?

If you already have an active membership for a different plan and you redeem the code for CC Photography or All Apps with the same Adobe ID, a separate parallel membership will be created.

In some cases, you may want to consider waiting until your existing membership expires or gifti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, i don't believe so.

IF that's an adobe competition, you can check with adobe support to see if they know anything about that:

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The answer is here: Creative Cloud Giveaway FAQ for Adobe Stock Contributors .

I have a CC plan that is different from the one that I was awarded. What happens if I redeem the code for CC Photography, or CC All Apps?

If you already have an active membership for a different plan and you redeem the code for CC Photography or All Apps with the same Adobe ID, a separate parallel membership will be created.

In some cases, you may want to consider waiting until your existing membership expires or gifting your plan to a friend or family member. Please note that reselling the software is not permitted.

Here are some example scenarios.

If you have:

• A single app plan like Illustrator or InDesign: If you redeem the Photography plan, you gain access to the photography apps like Lightroom CC and Photoshop CC and an additional 20GB in storage. You retain access to the individual app (for instance, Illustrator or InDesign).
  • The CC All Apps plan and receive a free Photography plan: Since CC All Apps already include the photography apps, you should consider gifting the Photography plan to family or a friend. You can also wait until the All Apps plan expires and then redeem the Photography plan.
  • The Photography plan and you receive a free CC All Apps plan: We recommend that you wait until the Photography plan expires before you redeem the CC plan.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Adobe Stock Contributors

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines