• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud for free

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Saw the message on Adobe Stock again... 300photos during 2019 and can get Photo plan for free) 

When and where I can get reedem code?

[Moderator moved to stock and flagged Contributors]

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

First you have to check and see if you fulfill the conditions. If you fulfill the conditions and there are still Photography plans left, you will be notified by e-mail in between a six weeks window. 

Youl will get a redemtion code that you can redeem and your license will get extended to an additional year. Please check your spam folder and be sure to whitelist "adobe.com" with your mailing system.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm new to Adobe Stock and plan to take advantage of the offer to get CC for a year. The response above has worried me due to this part: "....and there are still Photography plans left".

I didn't read anything in the terms regarding there being a limited number of plans available. Have I misunderstood? I wouldn't want my hard work to end up being for nothing, if there are only a limited number of people able to take advantage of the offer.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You upload photos for selling anyway- with Cc plan or w/o it. 2 hours ago Contributor support sent me reedem code:) Work hard, play hard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I honestly wouldn't have gone to the effort anyway, it's only to get that offer. I may still continue uploading, depending on success, but I usually avoid microstock and upload elsewhere for far higher fees. So this is to get the free year of CC, plus an experient just to see how well I might sell if I keep at it.  🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Congratulation!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Looking the FAQ, it seams that there is this year no limitation in number of Bonus licenses available. You only need to have 300 assets and a 50% or better acceptance rate.

Last year it was limited to 20k licenses. So I suppose it's not limited this year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a relief.  🙂  Thanks so much for putting my mind at rest, and so quickly too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have met the conditions for 300 photos in 2019 long ago. Ever since the promotion was announced, I have constantly checked my email, my spam folder, etc. to no avail. Even though I had written to Customer Service about it, I was told to wait. It seemed weird that last year I was given a redemption code but this year it's like a random thing even if conditions were met. Is there a way to find out if I'm eligible or not, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a follow-up to my earlier message, I found the email for the code!  But after I clicked on the link to redeem my Creative Cloud membership, my Adobe account still shows under the Payment section:

US$10.49/mo
Next payment is scheduled for November 27, 2019

Shouldn't payment be suspended until Year 2020? Why is it still showing Nov. 27, 2019, as my next payment?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it should skip a year's payements. So either the problem is now solved (sometimes it takes up to 24 hours to adapt to the new situation) or you should contact Customer Care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! It took awhile but the payment schedule has now been updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines