• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cuenta bloqueada de Adobe Stock Contributor, imposible ingresar!

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buen día, me enviaron un correo notificando que han bloqueado mi cuenta, sin explicar los motivos. Me encuentro realmente frustrado e incomodo, ya les escribí y no he tenido respuesta alguna.

Alguna recomendación de la comunidad?

Screenshot_20191217-105041_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20191217-105053_Chrome.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Hi Nuel Cruz,

We are sorry to hear about your blocked account. Unfortunately this matter cannot be handled at the forum level, but has to be done by Adobe. You will need to follow the instructions on your e-mail, and contact Adobe directly about the matter.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Contact contributor support! Need help? (stock contributor support) 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nuel Cruz,

We are sorry to hear about your blocked account. Unfortunately this matter cannot be handled at the forum level, but has to be done by Adobe. You will need to follow the instructions on your e-mail, and contact Adobe directly about the matter.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buen día, ya les escribí en cuatro oportunidades, desde el 17 de diciembre y no contestan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nuel_cruz

I'm sorry, but the forum cannot help with account related issues. We are a community of photographers like yourself. Please read carefully the information you received from Adobe, follow the instructions, and check your inbox or spam folder for any further correspondence. If there is no more correspondence, it simply means you have received all the information there is. There is no advise we can give at this moment in relation to Adobe stock and your account. 

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, podrías decirme si te solucionaron el problema?... a mi me pasó igual y ni siquiera me ha llegado un correo solo me bloquearon la cuenta 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contact contributor support! Need help? (stock contributor support) 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines