Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Curiosity killed the cat

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_2600-2.jpgI

I was really proud of this picture.  However, adobe says "Non Compliant Content ". Can someone tell me what this actually means?  I don't want to submit photos and waste Adobe's time by sending non compliant content.  Also, I would appreciate any criticism or "at a boys" on this picture.  A forum of this nature will definitely help me learn.

Thanks

Ed

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Several things are mentioned in the rejection information. I can see foreground out of focus. I can also see a signature. At least take out the signature before you try posting this photo again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several things are mentioned in the rejection information. I can see foreground out of focus. I can also see a signature. At least take out the signature before you try posting this photo again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can understand that you are proud of the picture, photographing a bee in flight with the camera is not easy...

But I think, besides the signature, there are other reasons for the rejection.  There are not enough sharp areas in the picture, especially with the bee. In addition, white areas at the bottom left of the flower are apparently burned out. It also seems to me that the image is too saturated.

Have a look at comparable pictures in the database of FT/AS and compare them with yours... And see how many of them are already in the database. That often explains a lot...

I don't think that uploading again promises much success.

Greetings,

v. poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines