• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dúvida - Remover fotos da coleção gratuita

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Não ficou claro pra mim se vou poder remover minha foto da coleção grauita após terminar o prazo de um ano. Se for possível remover como faço isso? Pois pelo que eu entendi não posso excluí-las depois de enviar... Eu poderei excluir após um ano?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 5 Correct answers

Enthusiast , Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

@augustoguerrante , if Adobe accepts your nominated photos for use in the Free Collection, they will be there for a year and you are not permitted to delete them (except for special circumstances where you would have to notify Adobe first.)  After the year is up, Adobe may want to extend your assets in the Free Collection for another year, but you will always be given the choice.  If the additional year is agreed to by both you and Adobe, you will get paid for the second year.  Please note that

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

The final photos, not the nominated, that are selected are frozen for one year. After that, you can do whatever you want with them. Leave them for commissioned sales or delete them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Yes, the images you nominate, if selected, can be removed from the free collection after a year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

We are agreeing to accept a payment of $5/image for them to be included in the Free program for a year. At the end of a year they are returned to our portfolios for further sales under the standard royalty payment scheme. If this year is any indication, I assume the nomination/selection process will recur annually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

As long as the pictures are in the free collection, you can't remove them, as Adobe has paid you for this. When the year is over, they will automatically be removed from the free collection, and you will be able to remove at your discretion. If you renominate the picture, and it gets accepted, you will need to wait for a year again. I do not see a reason to delete my pictures, as the pictures are OK as a picture and do generate less revenue in a year then the $5 that are paid by Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should have a notice on your Dashboard requesting that you nominate your images for inclusion in the free program. If you don't renominate them, they won't be included.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No caso eu quero nomeá-las, mas antes preciso saber se vou ter a opção de remover do banco gratuito ou excluir minha foto após um ano.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my first year as a contributor ad I was not a contributor during the last year of selection of the free images.  Is there any guess or estimate of the percentage of the images selected by Adobe and nominated by the contributor that will be selected for the free portfolio? I am asking those who have been around longer than me if they have any idea of what percentage will on average be selected?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't remember exactly how many I nominated last year but I think~15-20% were selected. I have no way to know that is representative of what other contributors experienced.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pictures with sales will get nominated, but pictures with much sales are excluded. Adobe wants pictures with a certain interest, but they won't cannibalize their (and your) sales. Eligible images have a switch, that you can toggle. If you put them in the pool, Adobe selects some of them … They will be in the free-asset-pool for a year. Thereafter, the game starts again. Last year was the first year, they did that.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the images you nominate, if selected, can be removed from the free collection after a year.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As long as the pictures are in the free collection, you can't remove them, as Adobe has paid you for this. When the year is over, they will automatically be removed from the free collection, and you will be able to remove at your discretion. If you renominate the picture, and it gets accepted, you will need to wait for a year again. I do not see a reason to delete my pictures, as the pictures are OK as a picture and do generate less revenue in a year then the $5 that are paid by Adobe.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do think you will be able to take back the product you sold to Adobe for a one time fee? Have you seen this anywhere? It does not seem to be something to Adobe's advantage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are agreeing to accept a payment of $5/image for them to be included in the Free program for a year. At the end of a year they are returned to our portfolios for further sales under the standard royalty payment scheme. If this year is any indication, I assume the nomination/selection process will recur annually.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jill, for your impressions of the percentages that went on to be selected.  That impression is what I wanted to know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@augustoguerrante , if Adobe accepts your nominated photos for use in the Free Collection, they will be there for a year and you are not permitted to delete them (except for special circumstances where you would have to notify Adobe first.)  After the year is up, Adobe may want to extend your assets in the Free Collection for another year, but you will always be given the choice.  If the additional year is agreed to by both you and Adobe, you will get paid for the second year.  Please note that even if you do decide to delete your images for whatever reason, users who have already downloaded your image through the free collection are still licensed to use those photos.

Here is a link that may answer more of your questions. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/free-collection-contributor-information.html

I hope this helps.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the detailed info reedesign1912, that is more generous than I expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The final photos, not the nominated, that are selected are frozen for one year. After that, you can do whatever you want with them. Leave them for commissioned sales or delete them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines