Copied

Hi . Can i download my asset from my cobtributor acount ? I lost my all data

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Are you saying that you've lost all your images from your computer (and have no backup)? I don't think there's any way for a Contributor to download their images from Adobe Stock.

Here's another recent post on that topic: 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/how-do-i-access-and-download-my-own-images/m-p/12429651#M35928

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying that you've lost all your images from your computer (and have no backup)? I don't think there's any way for a Contributor to download their images from Adobe Stock.

Here's another recent post on that topic: 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/how-do-i-access-and-download-my-own-im...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No. Simple answer is no. Adobe stock is not a repository for your data. Sorry about that, but it is of common wisdom to make back-ups and to keep them at a safe place. Unfortunately a lot of people need to learn this the hard way.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines