• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Declined

Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Stock Community , some of my image to day not accepted for technical issue !!? however i tried to make it better and i respected pro technics while shooting photos thanks to give some feedback to help

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The picture with the bouquet is completely out of focus. The rejection for the 3rd picture could possibly be the canvas structure

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks alot will try next time be more carefull 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Nizar-Jendoubi, the lamp photo is probably not a very good subject. I am not sure which buyer would be looking for it. Technical problems are the shadow areas on the bottom.

Your rose photo is not focused very well and the background has too muh noise. You should remove all disturbing objects in the background. Your wild jungle texture will not be accepted because this print design belongs to someone else asnd you cannot use it for your main subject.

Try something like this:

TEST-2.jpg

I hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you thats help will try next time to work on focus and avoid the grain problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines