• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete my account with all my privat data, please!

Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

my account was blocked with no explanations for several months ago.
Each message to the support team was ignored with unfriendly automatic generated answers.
So, how I can at least delete my profile and all data?
It seems like you've taken my money, blocked me, and still have access to my address, tax information, artworks, and others?
Am I a victim of internet fraud or what?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact Contributor support for this : Need help? (Stock Contributor Support) 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stock Contributor Support just send me the same automatic generated answer from month to month: "If anything changes, our security team will reach out to you directly via email with more details." No matters what I'm writing.

And nothing more!

I believe you know even better than me, that no comments or changes are possible in the future, just these common bot's phrases will be sent to me.

So, as a user have I right just to remove my information and say "adios" to this amazing stock?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Adobe keeps your account alive, Adobe needs that for legal reasons. As I'm not a lawyer, I do not know if you have a right to be deleted. Anyhow, when your account is blocked, your pictures are not open for sale.

BTW: I'm not convinced that this is an automated reply, at least was there a need for Adobe to configure this to your account.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you violate Adobe's terms? 

Is there an ongoing copyright dispute about your content?

These things can take time to sort out.

Unfortunately, we can't help you.  You may wish to consult a legal expert if you feel you need one.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines