• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete pictures in not accepted folder

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had several photos not accepted and they are now sitting in the not accepted folder.  Albiet, I have sold all of these pictures to individuals and other stock companies, it appears your standards are too high for my poor photography.  Hence, I deleted all accepted photos, but I now want to delete the photos that were not accepted and I see them in that folder... which means they are still active in your database.  I sincerely request they be deleted completely.  If I need to do this, please send me the instructions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

The rejected pictures are not stored in the database. There is only that small preview image and that can't be deleted. If you ask, however, to delete your contributor account, that data will also be gone and only data that is legally needed will stay. Only contributor support can do that.

See here on how to contact the contributor support:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The rejected pictures are not stored in the database. There is only that small preview image and that can't be deleted. If you ask, however, to delete your contributor account, that data will also be gone and only data that is legally needed will stay. Only contributor support can do that.

See here on how to contact the contributor support:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines