• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleted Adobe Stock account - Videos still available for sale

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In May 2020 I requested deletion of my Adobe Stock account in order to remove all videos that had been listed on Adobe Stock under this account.

I received an email confirming deletion of the account (or at least acknowledgement of the deletion request).

This week, I received an email saying one of my clips had sold on Adobe Stock and upon further investigation all the videos I uploaded are still available to purchase.

However, I'm unable to access the account. When trying to login, the email address is not recognised as having an active account (as I would have expected if my account deletion was completed).

I contacted contributor-support@adobe.com yesterday who advised they considered the account still active and did not understand why I could not login.

After a few emails back and forth yesterday, I've now not had any response for nearly 24 hours and no resolution to this serious issue.

Has anyone had a similar issue or does anyone have an alternative contact so I can get this resolved ASAP? Ultimately I just need the videos I uploaded to be removed from Adobe Stock (which should have happened wen I deleted the account in May).

Appreciate any advice!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without seeing the ticket, it's hard to say specifically. My guess is that if your account was deleted but you still have videos online in a portfolio, you had more than one account. 

Try logging out of all things Adobe including any Creative Cloud apps then signing back in to the contributor portal with an alternate Adobe ID if you have one to see if that's where your videos are living. If so, and you still want to close your account, hit the contact us link at the bottom of the portal and submit a new request. 

If that doesn't do it, let me know.

-Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines