• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleted all vectors files

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me han borrado todos mis archivos en vector de autos, con motivo de archivo no adecuado! Me estan bromeando cuando hay archivos similares en la plataforma, espero una clara resouesta, he invertido mucho tiempo para llegar a este ounto, parece una brona de mal gusto, espero una respuesta coherente

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fellow users can't help you.  Please contact  Stock Contributor Support during normal business hours, Monday through Friday.

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/contact

Protected brands like Mercedes and Nike cannot be used commercially.  Editorial Use Only is for news reporting and journalism only.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you explain to me how some vectors like in the example can be published in a similar way, if it is possible to fix and continue publishing vectors of what I am most passionate about.

All kinds of vectors related to cars were deleted from my account, from the most complex as in the example to the simplest as silhouettes, both as editorial and normal, if you have a history you could review it, since from my side it seems very hostile the way it was deleted, I'm talking about 1,000 vectors.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you submit signed property release from Lamborghini?

Lamborghini is a protected name and the cars they make are protected by design & utility patents.  Same goes for other cars. No doubt that's why they were removed.

What’s a property release, and when do you need one? 

When your images depict recognizable places, buildings, artwork, CARS, pets, or other property owned by someone else, you often need their permission before you submit the images to Adobe Stock. Property owners give you their permission by signing a property release.

A property release is a legal agreement between you and the property owner — or a corporate representative if the property is owned by a company. By signing a property release, that person gives you permission to use the image for commercial purposes.

Editorial Use Only is by Adobe's invitation only.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/illustrative-editorial-content.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines