• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleted my Adobe Stock account, but still receiving sales report

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I recently closed my Adobe Stock account (marandstock) because I wanted to become exclusive with another agency, so I can't have any files elsewhere. I closed it from my profile and an email confirmed me it was closed, but in the last weeks I keep receiving sales reports even if I can't find nothing searching for my (old) username and I can't access with marandstock email because the account doesn't exist now, as it should be. How can I sell photos if the account is closed? How can I make it stop? It could be a problem with the agency I want to become exclusive with.
Also, with these last sold photos I earned 5,61€, but I don't have an account so I can't be payed.
Thank you,
Martina

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is likely something that will need to be resolved out of the public forum and through a support case. I checked our system and see no requests to support of any kind from the Adobe ID you are currently signed in with. I see there is a contributor account associated with the Adobe ID but no content online and no sales history at any time in the past with no balance. 

Based on your comments, that leads me to believe you have another Adobe ID. Please write to support via contributor-support@adobe.com and we'll do our best to assist.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines