deleting pictures in portfolio error

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon, tell me. When deleting pictures in a portfolio, the error pops up on all devices (computer, laptop, tablet). It turns out to quickly delete about 8 pictures, and then an error pops up. (it was not possible to delete a job with a red exclamation mark) If you delete with a pause of 15 seconds, then the error will not come out. Cookies and Cash cleaning does not help1234.jpg

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's above my competence level. Maybe @MatHayward has a clue?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't fully understand the issue you are describing based on what you have written. Please submit an email to support buy clicking the contact-us link found at the bottom of the portal. Please provide specific details on what you are doing and exactly what the error message says.

Thank you,

Mat Hayward  

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines