Adobe already told you what is the problem. For example "IP violation" or "technical reasons". What did they say? I can see immediately that they do not meet requirements, though. But you must tell us Adobe's reason.
They are all noisy, and not very sharp.
Some have blown highlights, fringing, composition issues, or color temperture issues.
So many photos, so many errors.
Here are the main issues I see.
1. Black and white is not preferred.
2. Exposure issues. Underexposed shadows and overexposed highlights.
This means too much black and too much white.
3. Focus and depth of field.
4. Noise, artifacts and fringing.
5. Logo or signature is not allowed.
6. Some items (ispolated tree branches) need to be removed.