Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Didn't receive redemption for 330 uploaded videos in 2019 - support not helping

Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have a similar situation?

I'm not receiving my redemption code for video, even though I've had 330 accepted videos in 2019. My acceptance rate should be around 90% since I've had around 30 rejections. I received and redeemed my photo redemption code prior to reaching the threshold for video.

Of course I've contacted support. The answer "If you qualified you will receive a code in the next 1 to 2 weeks." Since I didn't get any further message after 2 weeks I've asked again.

Now the answer is "I have asked for it to be check again for the 3rd time.

If you dont receive a code in the next 2 weeks, you did not qualify."

A very frustrating answer because there is no explanation at all, no reason why Adobe thinks I didn't qualify. Could be a glitch in the system, could be a different reason. Maybe it counts uploads that had been aborted as rejection? I don't know, because nobody tells me. Checking my stats, I only see that I've uploaded 330 videos in 2019 with 30 rejections (most of them dupes) showing on my Adobe stats.

So, anyone else having the same troubles?

BTW, I'm using most of the time MicrostockPlus to manage my uploads.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

Had you checked your spam folder? If you did and it is not there, did you try the suggestion at https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/sucessesful-upload-of-gt-300-videos-in-2019-but-i-received-no-r...

Please keep us updated on the result.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JG,

Yes, I've checked my spam folder and I've read the thread you're suggested. I've also contacted support. Unfortunately the reply was not really helping. They said to wait another two weeks and after those two weeks the answer was, that if I haven't received it, I don't qualify. No further explanation even though I've met all the criteria (330 accepted videos, higher acceptance rate than 50%).

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I feared - so far no reaction from support. No explanation, nothing.

Since I'm using MicrostockPlus to upload my Videoassets I'm wondering if it's counted in a different way, then a classic direct upload via ftp. But again, since the support is not checking in detail I doubt I will receive a clear answer from them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Chris,

Please view the reply on the other thread you post in.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines