• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Differences about earnings.

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,I sent mail Fotolia about issue but they answered irrelevant answer to me.I have a problem with my earnings, My friend who is lower rank than me(gold) and he is generally earning minimum  0.38 and 0.99 cent from subscription sales but I am earning minimum 0.35 and 0.90 cent from subscription sales and my rank is emerald.how can this be possible? (sorry if I make mistake about grammar).

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Your account is subject to tax withholding. Those .35 commissions you are seeing are the net result of a .38 payment with .03 withholding applied. The .90 commissions are the net result of .99 payments after a .09 withholding.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your account is subject to tax withholding. Those .35 commissions you are seeing are the net result of a .38 payment with .03 withholding applied. The .90 commissions are the net result of .99 payments after a .09 withholding.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Mat.I wish every staff would like you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines