Hi. I need to contact Adobe Contributor. Does anyone have any direct contact, because emails sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org remain unanswered.
You cannot contact an Adobe contributor. And Adobe will not help you. Contributor support is only for contributors, not customers.
I am Adobe Contributor. Maybe it will be easier if I give you the case number: Adobe Case Update 00167115
Please help me and contact me about this.
(E-mail removed by the moderator. Don't give out personal information in a public forum.)
If this is regarding an asset, the best course of action you can do is to use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of your contributor page.
You cannot contact the contributor!
1. Even if you are a contributor there is NO WAY to contact another contributor.
2. This is not a part of Adobe support, we are not staff.
3. Don't waste your time contacting Adobe support about contacting another contributor.
Do you have a copyright issue? If so, we can help you report an issue with another contributor stealing your work.
I don't know why you all talk about contacting users I think he sent a mail to email@example.com and didn't get a reply. And I can confirm this, I contacted them 2 weeks ago and didn't get a reply either. Guess they're overworked because of generative ai.
Exactly. I wrote to them several times and got no response, hence my question here.
Ok, maybe I misunderstand.
"I need to contact Adobe Contributor."
1. my understanding "I want to talk to a person who is an Adobe Contributor (not myself)."
2. Another possible understanding "I need to contact Adobe Contributor Support (about my own account)".
Is it case 1 or case 2?
Thank you. I apologise for my misunderstanding.