• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Direct contact to Adobe contributor

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I need to contact Adobe Contributor. Does anyone have any direct contact, because emails sent to: contributor-support@adobe.com remain unanswered.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot contact an Adobe contributor. And Adobe will not help you. Contributor support is only for contributors, not customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am Adobe Contributor. Maybe it will be easier if I give you the case number: Adobe Case Update 00167115

Please help me and contact me about this.

(E-mail removed by the moderator. Don't give out personal information in a public forum.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this is regarding an asset, the best course of action you can do is to use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of your contributor page.

You cannot contact the contributor!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Even if you are a contributor there is NO WAY to contact another contributor. 

2. This is not a part of Adobe support, we are not staff. 

3. Don't waste your time contacting Adobe support about contacting another contributor.

Do you have a copyright issue? If so, we can help you report an issue with another contributor stealing your work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why you all talk about contacting users I think he sent a mail to contributor-support@adobe.com and didn't get a reply. And I can confirm this, I contacted them 2 weeks ago and didn't get a reply either. Guess they're overworked because of generative ai.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly. I wrote to them several times and got no response, hence my question here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, maybe I misunderstand.

"I need to contact Adobe Contributor."

1.  my understanding "I want to talk to a person who is an Adobe Contributor (not myself)."

2. Another possible understanding "I need to contact Adobe Contributor Support (about my own account)".

Is it case 1 or case 2?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Case 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I apologise for my misunderstanding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines