• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disable auto keyword

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2022 Jun 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, i'm a new contributor here,  I always use adobe to fill in the metadata, but recently i just noticed that all my keyword was replaced by auto-keyword from adobe stock, how to disable this feature, ?

Thanks

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please clarify how you are adding your keywords?  Are you doing it on the Adobe Contributor Portal Dashboard or are you adding the keywords in Lightroom or Photoshop first? If you already have metadata in your images before loading them to the portal, no automatic keywords should be generated.  If you are using the contributor portal, up to 25 keywords are automatically generated, but those can be easily edited and rearranged by you.  As with any work you do, make sure you save your changes.

Here is a link to keywords that might be helpful to you.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/titles-and-keyword.html

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, thanks for your reply, i use adobe bridge to add metadata for both eps and jpg files,  also i've been upload just eps, zip with both jpg and eps files, but my keyword still auto replaced.

Screenshot 2022-06-19 130522.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If there are no keywords, Adobe fills up with keywords. Keywords attributed before the upload will, however, disable Adobe's keyword attribution.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i always add keyword using adobe bridge before upload, but my keyword still auto replaced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2022 Jun 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Lightroom Classic, my keywords are taken over. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines