• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disable Suggested Keywords And Category?

Participant ,
Dec 02, 2018 Dec 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to disable the suggested keywords and suggested category???

I uploaded some photos, and cleared all the keywords (they were all wrong). The categories were all wrong too.

After using the link to clear the keywords, I added a release. It put more suggested keywords in, which I cleared again

After entering a description, it put more suggested keywords in, which I had to clear again.

And with a suggestion for the category already filled in, I can easily forget to change it because there is no warning that this still needs to be done.

Is there any way to turn these off? I find them extremely annoying and frustrating.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 02, 2018 Dec 02, 2018

There is not a way to disable the auto-keywords at this time. This is on my list of requests I have submitted to the development team. I do recommend you leave the auto-category in place. In almost all cases Sensei is accurate and selects the correct category for you. The category section is not important in the grand scheme of indexing and serves little purpose in search results.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is not a way to disable the auto-keywords at this time. This is on my list of requests I have submitted to the development team. I do recommend you leave the auto-category in place. In almost all cases Sensei is accurate and selects the correct category for you. The category section is not important in the grand scheme of indexing and serves little purpose in search results.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply.

I will have to try to remember to check the category before submitting because this time some were way off.

So were the keywords, the scene was on a glass table, and "building" and other incorrect keywords were present.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines