• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

do i need to get a paper from government to upload this photo?

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is a piture of a building in public park. it is for public use and normaly used as a samll consert hall. its owned by government of South Korea. 

do i need to get papers signed by the Korean government to upload this photo?

for example, if i took a photo of the "Golen gate bridge" in USA, i cant upload it to adobe stock??

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Requirements for property releases are complicated and not always clear cut. Read Adobe's rules here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/property-release.html

Since this is just a small architectural feature of a building, I don't think it needs a release, and you don't need to reveal in your title or keywords exactly where it was photographed. There are some technical issues you need to correct before uploading, including straightening the verticals and addressing the underexposed areas. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Sejin.___.Bears ,

In this case it isn't a photo of the complete building, therefore, I'd say no. However, this photo does not meet approval standard. The shot seem to be underexposed. We cannot say for sure what capture will be accepted or rejected. What I do in the case of buildings is to submit and let the moderators decide.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines