• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do we retain copyright and so can use our photos and videos on YouTube?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2021 Oct 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can someone confirm if we retain copyright and so can use our imagery and video with impunity on YouTube, without any infringement or copyright strike if another user uses our stock?

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 09, 2021 Oct 09, 2021

Yes, contributors retain ownership of their assets. Please read the Adobe Stock Terms of Agreement.  This is very important reading for new contributors:

Post back if you have more questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, contributors retain ownership of their assets. Please read the Adobe Stock Terms of Agreement.  This is very important reading for new contributors:

Post back if you have more questions.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your prompt response Nancy.

I have read the main agreement several times, and did not find it specific enough to my questions, hence asking the community.  Thank you or the other links, one of which I believe applies most:

An owner of a copyrighted work has the exclusive rights to distribute, reproduce, publicly perform, and modify that work. The owner can also grant some or all these rights to customers.

By submitting content to Adobe Stock, you are promising us that you own or have a license to the copyright in the content itself. You license your content to Adobe based on an upload agreement or a content license agreement, such as the Adobe Stock Contributor Agreement. We then license the content to clients via our Terms of Use or specific download/enterprise license agreements. For more information, see Use of your content

My main platform is YouTube, and hence wish to ensure no copyright strikes.  I only found out about stock photography as a contributor today.  As I own the copyright, I have the original file which is digitally dated so I could challenge any strikes.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines