Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[DUPLICATE POST, LOCKED] Reject ID

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

All my submissions are under review, and when I enter in "Uploaded files" in Adobe Stock there is a message at the top saying "Your ID card got rejected. Please submit another one before continuing".

However, when I click on it nothing happens. I have tried with 3 different browsers and with my mobile phone and there is no way I can upload my ID. When I click on the "contributor account" button there is no information about where to upload the ID.

Any suggestion?

Thanks a lot

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you follow the suggestions from the last time you posted this question a few days ago?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact contributor help: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Locking this, as you repeated your request. Just for the record: As long as you do not do as we say, I will lock all your new messages. If you doas we say, please use your old post to update, do not create a new post with the same request.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines