• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

during our review we found that it contains one or more technical issues, so we can't accept it into

Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help. I don't understand what technical problem you are facing.
It's a beautiful medical image that I created myself.😥😥😕😔😓

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Hi @Mustafa El-Mustafa , I believe the issue might be with the quality of the colourisation and labelling of the image.  I understand by its very nature the radiograph will never be perfectly focused, but the text labels should be.  There seems to be a lot of artifacts when viewed at 100% magnification.  Also, did you add the colouring?  It doesn't seem to follow the lines of the image very well.

Radiographic anatomy of the abdomen and pelvis 1.jpg

Similar issues with the colourisation in this one and messy labels.

Radiographic anatomy of the abdomen and pelvis 2.jpg

In general, I am not sur

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mustafa El-Mustafa , I believe the issue might be with the quality of the colourisation and labelling of the image.  I understand by its very nature the radiograph will never be perfectly focused, but the text labels should be.  There seems to be a lot of artifacts when viewed at 100% magnification.  Also, did you add the colouring?  It doesn't seem to follow the lines of the image very well.

Radiographic anatomy of the abdomen and pelvis 1.jpg

Similar issues with the colourisation in this one and messy labels.

Radiographic anatomy of the abdomen and pelvis 2.jpg

In general, I am not sure if labelling specific parts of these images is a good idea.  It could really limit their use.

This is certainly not my area of expertise, but hopefully this helps you out.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much my friend ... I am still a beginner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this start as an actual radiograph of a patient? If so, you would probably need a model release from the patient. It's an ethically complex and controversial area, and Adobe will only license work of unquestionable ownership. this is NOT what the rejection means, however. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's an ethically complex ??????
What do you mean by that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason you did not answer my question. Please answer: Does this start as an actual radiograph of a patient?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes my friend for sure

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are a professional radiographer you will know more about your ethical obligations than me. Research papers are also published on this evolving area.  The question is "Is a person's medical data and pictures OK to be sold for profit without their permission"? Most people might accept their cases being included in a text book. But they might not want it used in an advertisment for laxitives or fake diets. 

If this is YOUR medical data (a picture of you) I have even worse news. You do not have the copyright and cannot sell it.

If you are not a radiographer, but received this picture some other way, you also do not have copyright.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, my friend... I am a doctor
These images are designed with artificial intelligence with high accuracy and are a simulation of real anatomy. These images belong to medical college students in their studies and they can benefit from them in radiology and radiographic research.
Not like you told me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the images are created using a software product, you would need a property release to certify that you are the creator of the artwork,

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what I see and reading your answers to the questions of my peers, I think that your images are not exactly of the quality required for Adobe stock. They may be useful for students, but Adobe stock needs the illustrative part to be more professionally.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines