Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

During the review, it was found to have technical problems

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I am also a new user, as well as the authors of such posts.
I sent some photos and they were rejected. During the review, it was found to have technical problems.
I have no idea what the problems are. I tried to upload good quality photos. Maybe they are too big? Thank you for your help.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

@Krzysztof5CD0 Underwater images have specific technical hurdles and if not taken with proper equipment the results are often substandard. Also, if these are images of the Molinere Underwater Sculpture Park, you would need to have permission via a property release to submit them as I'm fairly certain photographs taken there for publication are restricted under intellectual property rights.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Krzysztof5CD0 Underwater images have specific technical hurdles and if not taken with proper equipment the results are often substandard. Also, if these are images of the Molinere Underwater Sculpture Park, you would need to have permission via a property release to submit them as I'm fairly certain photographs taken there for publication are restricted under intellectual property rights.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This doesn't look very sharp and in addition, it is noisy:

Abambo_0-1630607959160.png

The other 2 pictures are very noisy. And they will need for sure a property release.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines