Earnings

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I find that I only made like $1.79 on my photo that someone has downloaded... How come the price is so low and how can I increase the price I want to sell it for?   And are photography exclusive on here?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Stock Contributors forum from Using the Community

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently you didn't read the Royalty info before starting to upload your images.

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/en/royalties

The amount earned by a Contributor depends on the Buyer's Subscription. We, as Contributors, have no control over the selling price. My image sales average about $.96 each. I believe you'll find that the Adobe prices are comparable to other stock sites. If you really want to set your own prices, you would need to market your images through your own website, which would be costly and unlikely to drive enough traffic to justify the expense.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Further reply: no, Adobe do not take exclusive rights. You can offer the same photos on other stock sites, use them directly, license them in other ways etc. - everything except sell them with exclusive rights.

Further reply: you do not choose the price that Adobe set. There are some "premium" images. These seem to be by "famous" photographers and there is no way to choose this as a contributor.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines