• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

editorial content

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello i`m a contributer and i can submit editorial content but i wanna ask which is better in price commerial or editorial content ? and people prefer which one of them

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. It's not editorial, it's "illustrative editorial", a very specific subset of editorial. Check the rules carefully.

2. I don't have personal experience of the relative sales, but bear in mind you are severely limiting your market since a large number of potential purchasers can't use it. This is not a preference, it's the law.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The majority of Stock customers want content that's suitable for commercial use -- digital & printed advertising, merchandise, websites, etc... 

Content marked as "Editorial Use Only" cannot be used commercially.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines