• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ERROR UPLOAD

Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I hope you are well. I have been trying to upload a JPG image to AD stock and I get the following error, I have exported the image in different ways and the same thing happens. I even tried to upload a photo from my camera, of which I have previously uploaded photos but the error persists. someone please tell me what is happening,FireShot Capture 015 - Best Place to Sell Photos Online, Footage Clips, Illustrations, & Vec_ - contributor.stock.adobe.com.png

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Hi @HANS FX ,

Sorry about you experience. Please check the speed and ping of your Internet and let us know. If you are having very slow service, intermittent service, or poor ping (over 60ms) you are likely to get this error. If your Internet is ok then I suggest you open a ticket from the "contact us" at the bottom of your page.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @HANS FX ,

Sorry about you experience. Please check the speed and ping of your Internet and let us know. If you are having very slow service, intermittent service, or poor ping (over 60ms) you are likely to get this error. If your Internet is ok then I suggest you open a ticket from the "contact us" at the bottom of your page.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much. I could check it, the internet is broken

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines