• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Everything I uploaded 3 days ago was flagged for an unspecified "data issue"

Contributor ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea what the data issue was. Keywording is reasonably complete, titling is normal. I've had many hundreds of other images accepted and have never seen this error until today, and they haven't given me any advice on how to fix it. All the illustrations and photos uploaded that day were flagged with the same unspecified issue and I was instructed to fix it, whatever it is/was. Any ideas?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

The refusal is based on the keywording. Do not include alternate spellings. Only the correct spelling.

If that is the original photo, it will probably be refused on technical reasons. The photo has several faults.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

The refusal says it: Keyword or title. As @RALPH_L my guess is the keywords.

Your screenshot is not the original file, but I also agree with Ralph that there may be artefacts in that picture.

On a different matter: Your file is too late. You need to submit those files months ahead of the actual holiday.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

You must only use the language you specified when keywording. If using English, then only use English keywords. The system has a translator that works automatically. Don't add multiple languages.

Thanks,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The refusal is based on the keywording. Do not include alternate spellings. Only the correct spelling.

If that is the original photo, it will probably be refused on technical reasons. The photo has several faults.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The refusal says it: Keyword or title. As @RALPH_L my guess is the keywords.

Your screenshot is not the original file, but I also agree with Ralph that there may be artefacts in that picture.

On a different matter: Your file is too late. You need to submit those files months ahead of the actual holiday.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Understood, thank you. Given that they are proper nouns translated from Hebrew, I used the appropriate Ladino, Yiddish, and the 3 English spellings that googlefight told me were the most common. I will update that. EVERYTHING from that day had the same refusal – "data issue" but nothing specific. The others didn't have any alternate spellings in the keywording.

Yes, i realize this one came much too late. Some of my xmas images took a month or two to get approved so I really should have finalized these back in September. Well, got it for next year I suppose.

Thank you both for the excellent advice!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must only use the language you specified when keywording. If using English, then only use English keywords. The system has a translator that works automatically. Don't add multiple languages.

Thanks,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mat. That must have been the issue with the martial arts shots as well – I listed a few martial arts and technically those proper nouns (escrima, taekwondo, etc) are not English. I just removed the keywords, restructured them by importance, and resubmitted. I appreciate you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the names are used in English, they are English. If not, there is an English term for them to be used.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines