• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Everything Rejected

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears that everything I have submitted for the past month has been rejected for Artifacts/Technical Issues etc. I have even submitted SOOC images and about to give up completely. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this image? Thanks

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 16, 2018 Sep 16, 2018

Hi eds

I'm sorry about your rejections. Don't be disheartened. Keep persevering. There are much you can learn from these rejections.

Hear are some tips in getting your images accepted. Create better photos for Adobe Stock with 7 tips for success |

Be sure to read through the entire "Adobe Stock Contributor Guide". The link can be found at tagproducts_SG_STOCK-CONTRIBUTOR_i18nKeyHelppagetitle

It is good understanding the what your images are rejected for and also the definition of each rejection. Reasons content is rejected at Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We would love to tell you, but you need to show them. To include the image with your post, please click the image icon on the icon bar.

E12617C8-A4DB-4940-934C-9577E511B7D5.jpeg

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2018 Sep 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi eds

I'm sorry about your rejections. Don't be disheartened. Keep persevering. There are much you can learn from these rejections.

Hear are some tips in getting your images accepted. Create better photos for Adobe Stock with 7 tips for success |

Be sure to read through the entire "Adobe Stock Contributor Guide". The link can be found at tagproducts_SG_STOCK-CONTRIBUTOR_i18nKeyHelppagetitle

It is good understanding the what your images are rejected for and also the definition of each rejection. Reasons content is rejected at Adobe Stock will explain each of the rejection reasons. To gain a wider understanding please read the contents of all the links.

Before submitting you images it is good examining them at between 100 and 200% magnification for artifacts and other flaws. Noise can be seen in darker areas. Sometimes light multi-colors are visible in these area. In smooth areas grains are visible, and at the edges there might be artificial coloring. The suns flair created by sunrays hitting the lens are also classified as artifacts. When you notice these, use your photo editor to make the corrections.

I hope this helps

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines