• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Expanding your shapes and providing editable content for buyer

Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After expanding everything buyer won't be able to edit the content. Is my image going to be rejected if I duplicate my work and place it off the artboard in order to provide buyer editable content in case he would like to change something. So I will have my expanded illustration and additionally copy of it unexpanded.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry if not clear I am talking about vector illustrations

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea what an "expanded" illustration is, but it would make sense to me, leaving only the "unexpanded" copy.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you serious ? Please dont reply if you not familiar to the subject. Expanding the lines is one of the requirements when you upload vectors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Huh?  AFAIK, there is no advice to expand vectors off the artboard, ever.

Please refer to the DOs & DON'Ts in Vector Requirements:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/vector-requirements.html

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you wish. If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't need these resources, i know requirements. i have asked specific question adressed to people who are working with vectors and instead i received replies from people who have no idea what they talking about and dont even understand the question.  It is compulsory to outline the paths and line (which is same as apanding appearance)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have asked specific question adressed to people who are working with vectors and instead i received replies from people who have no idea what they talking about and dont even understand the question. 

By @fellow1

==========

Forgive my ignorance.  I still have no idea what you're asking.  I've only used Illustrator since 1989.  How long have you used Illustrator?  🙄 

Perhaps we have a language barrier. 

Definition of Expand: Verb.  To make bigger in size or importance. To spread out.  To increase the extent, number, volume or scope of something beyond what it was previously.   Examples: The city plans to expand the airport.  Hot air expanded the balloon. The coffee shop expanded into a restaurant.

Show us a screenshot.  Perhaps if we can see what you're talking about, we'll be able to answer your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have reached out to Illustrator experts.  Maybe they can shed some light on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say "expanding" do you mean turning text to curves? Or do you mean "Expand appearance" - why would you do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you asking this question you are obviously have no idea what you talking about and obviously you are not workign with vectors and have not understood my question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rejected by who? If you are selling via a stock art website, this question should be addressed to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rejected by who?

By @Met1

=========

Adobe Stock. This is Adobe Stock Contributor's forum. 

https://stock.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines