• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

EXPOSURE PROBLEM

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this photo was rejected due exposure problems, can i submit again for my same photo was rejected?

example: repair my photo to avoid reject again?

thank you

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Yes. Just make sure that you corrected what was the problem. I had several photos that I needed to submit more than once before I had corrected the problem with that image.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping in  for help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Just make sure that you corrected what was the problem. I had several photos that I needed to submit more than once before I had corrected the problem with that image.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks mate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to add to my answer, the answer from Mat in a different thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Stock/Re-submit-of-rejected-images/td-p/8644930

He does not talk about renaming the picture, but I know that somewhere such a request is formulated in an Adobe document. 

I can confirm: You can resubmit without renaming (I've done that multiple times with the same picture). I use in Lightroom a second queue for resubmitting, as Lightroom does not support having twice the same picture in the submission collection. But that is a different history.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the clarification. Since I submit images directly from Lightroom I have had to figure out to rename them, and didn't realize it was just a LR limitation and not an Adobe stock requirement.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have corrected some of my rejects and resubmitted them. Though  many rejected images cannot be corrected to be satisfactory, sometimes those with exposure or noise problems can be tweaked. I think the resubmitted image needs to have a different file name than the one that was rejected.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JC,

The same file name as on the original can be used. The moderator will be looking for the correction, and if the image is already up for sale.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines