• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exposure Problem?

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently rendered some Images with Editorial Design in mind. My first image has been tagged with an "Exposure Problem" and to be honest - i have no clue why that is the case... I wonder if the others will be tagged with the same problem. What do i need to change?

Greetings

Sebastian

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you clearly identify each submission as a 3-D render? It is very important NOT to submit them described as photos. Adobe's customers can become very upset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently rendered some Images with Editorial Design in mind.

=========

@sebman,

All 3 images lack sufficient light, detail and color vibrance.  See links below.

Better luck next time.  🙂

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your comments. 

What is strange: one of the 3 Images has been approved and one is still pending.

What i find frustrating with Stock Sites in general is the lack of conformity and clarity of the submitting rules. This is just a gamble and the fact that i have to do a full resubmit if something is wrong isn't helping.

Sure - using AI to categorize and evaluate images is neccessary when handling contributions on a big scale, but it shows it's shortcommings quite clearly.

Greetings

Sebastian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure - using AI to categorize and evaluate images is neccessary when handling contributions on a big scale, but it shows it's shortcommings quite clearly.

By @sebman

Evaluation is done by humans, according to Adobe. The bad news here is that they make mistakes from time to time.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I think the images are dull, so from a photographic point of view, they are indeed underexposed! (Exposure Problem.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines