• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Facing `403 Forbidden` response: {"error_code":"403016","message":"Oauth token type not valid"}

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have integrated Adobe stock into solution that provide functionality to search and download image with licencing.

But, Suddenly getting an error while calling getMemberProfile method from Licence.php that

Client error: `GET https://stock.adobe.io/Rest/Libraries/1/Member/Profile?locale=en_US&content_id=345699106&license=Sta...` resulted in a `403 Forbidden` response: {"error_code":"403016","message":"Oauth token type not valid"}

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! I can help you troubleshoot this. Can you please email me at stockapis@adobe.com and provide the following:

• Your API key
  • The email address associated with your integration
  • Complete request and response headers--in particular, I would like to see the "x-request-id" header which is returned from Adobe Stock. This will allow me to trace it in our logs

Thanks,

Christopher Smith

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines