• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

failed to save work when entering metadata before submitting

Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can upload content. But after entering the metadata in the Upload Files tab, the Save work button changed from blue to gray. I went back to the Upload Files tab, the work I just did was not saved. I have done this on both Edge and Firefox browsers, the results are the same.

Any idea how to solve my problem?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clear cache and cookies. It worked fine for me the last time I uploaded content (with Firefox).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I have cleared cookies and site data. But adding metadata still fails. Don't save the work done. I'm not sure in this case the metadata addition is successfully sent to server of Adobe Stock. Although the Save work button going from blue to gray makes me understand that the job is already saved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the save button goes from blue to grey, the work is saved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have encountered this case once before, when the Save work button went from blue to gray but the work was not saved. I noticed this when I failed to submit the entire content. when returning to New tab in Uploaded Files the metadata of files reverts back to the state they were in when they were uploaded. I did it over and over again adding keywords, choose category, ... for several days in a row. Finally one day the work is saved. then I submitted the content. I hope it's the same this time too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update. May be someone from Adobe could look into this, as it may well be a bug in the submission system.

@MatHayward ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have saved the work of adding metadata in the New tab in Uploaded Files tab. Save work button works correctly. And I have submitted the content successfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines