Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feedback about technical issue rejection

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am pretty new to publishing Stock Photos and took some pictures out of my existing Portfolio to post them. Most were accepted, several rejected - all for technical issue reason. Some I understand (not my best works surely), some I really dont. Others have been accepted, which I would say are party less good than the ones rejected. If anyone could offer me feedback for a few of the rejected ones, that would be much appreciated.

Tank you!

DSC_1085.jpg

 

DSC_6063.jpg

 

800_2560-HDR.jpg

 

DSC_0940.jpg

 

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice photos @claudiusw61677472 , but they have a few problems.

The first two have some noise. Do a little more noise reduction.

See my photo at the bottom. The left is yours and the right is my corrected version. Notice the slight difference.

Your second photo is not quite sharp enough so you need some sharpening. There is also a purple tint in the sky. Worst of all, there is a sensor spot at the top middle off to the right.

Untitled-3.jpg

The last photo needs sharpening and noise reduction. Also, trhe vertical lines should be straightened.

DSC_6063.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in their own projects.

See links below.

Better luck with your next submission. 🙂

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 1st image (the locks) suffers from too shallow DOF and poor composition. The large featureless area on the right adds nothing to the image, and the leaning fence is distracting. I think it would have been more interesting if more than one lock was in focus.

Ralph has pointed out the technical issues with the sunset image. Keep in mind that Adobe Stock already has millions of excellent sunrise and sunset images in the database, and for any new ones to gain attention they must be technically perfect and unique.

The 3rd image (vanishing road) has some artifacts from overly aggressive processing. Zoom into the horizon where the trees meet the sky and you will see them. Also in the leaves of the tree. The sky has some weird purple and pink artifacts and other spots. Whenever you have clear blue sky it is essential to zoom in to at least 100% and inspect every bit of it to make sure sensor spots and lens spots have been corrected.

The 4th image has noise, fringing and a focus problem. Only the curlicue on the fence seems to be in focus; everything else falls out of focus. The verticals need to be vertical. I think this scene, with the old, rusty fence could have been more interesting if you had tried different compositions. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you all so much for your honest feedback! I will give more thought and work to the details you pointed out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines