• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feedback for better quality

Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Can anyone give me feedback for these photos. Thanks, I don't understand why Adobe Stock is getting more demanding every day, I used to upload photos with my old camera with a bad lens and rejected little.
I don't understand why it tells me problems with artifacts, noise, and sensor quality with a nikon z6 and modern lens.

Thank you very much.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Correct answers

Community Expert , Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

What was the rejection reason for each image?

Unless it's something extraordinary, I don't buy textures from Stock.  Textures are easy to create in Photoshop with just a few clicks.  No need to buy them.

Contributors are getting better. The quality and quantity of work is increasing.  Customers expect higher standards.  Nothing stays the same. 

Each camera has it's quirks.  Take a Nikon class.  Look at ways of improving your photographic technique.  Experiment with different settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor , Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Il y a de + en + de contributeurs, et d'ailleurs pas seulement chez stock. Il est donc nateurel que les exigances augmentent. Les logiciel de post traitement s'améliorent aussi. J'ai aussi ces problèmes parfois. Cela me permet de me remettre en question et de progresser. Une devise qui n'est pas si mal et pas seulement en photo. "Seul le meilleur est assez bon". Allez courage 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Hi @Enol Carbajo,

The edges of the first photo are not sharp.

jacquelingphoto2017_2-1660193673332.png

I also believe the texture images need a little more contrast.

I love the lady photo. However, it is not completely sharp.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1660193416905.png

Also, the hair has signs of noise. It appears grainy when zoomed. Below is the area of concern.

jacquelingphoto2017_1-1660193540941.png

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Hello,

A agree with @Nancy OShea , uploading textures these days is a waste of time. I wouldn't bother. The photo of the woman isn't very good - sorry. One thing that stands out to me, is that because you took this in strong sunlight and against a wall, you have created harsh shadows!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was the rejection reason for each image?

Unless it's something extraordinary, I don't buy textures from Stock.  Textures are easy to create in Photoshop with just a few clicks.  No need to buy them.

Contributors are getting better. The quality and quantity of work is increasing.  Customers expect higher standards.  Nothing stays the same. 

Each camera has it's quirks.  Take a Nikon class.  Look at ways of improving your photographic technique.  Experiment with different settings.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Il y a de + en + de contributeurs, et d'ailleurs pas seulement chez stock. Il est donc nateurel que les exigances augmentent. Les logiciel de post traitement s'améliorent aussi. J'ai aussi ces problèmes parfois. Cela me permet de me remettre en question et de progresser. Une devise qui n'est pas si mal et pas seulement en photo. "Seul le meilleur est assez bon". Allez courage 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci beaucoup callegue..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Enol Carbajo,

The edges of the first photo are not sharp.

jacquelingphoto2017_2-1660193673332.png

I also believe the texture images need a little more contrast.

I love the lady photo. However, it is not completely sharp.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1660193416905.png

Also, the hair has signs of noise. It appears grainy when zoomed. Below is the area of concern.

jacquelingphoto2017_1-1660193540941.png

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much, your vision has helped me a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome @Enol Carbajo.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

A agree with @Nancy OShea , uploading textures these days is a waste of time. I wouldn't bother. The photo of the woman isn't very good - sorry. One thing that stands out to me, is that because you took this in strong sunlight and against a wall, you have created harsh shadows!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines