Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feedback on Images

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, 

I am Siraj and Photography is my hobby. I am trying to sell my small collection of photos (samples attached) through adobe stock. I have myself clicked these photos. Can you'll let me know why these images arent being accepted by adobe stock?

I have gone through the links https://helpx.adobe.com/support/stock-contributor.html to try to understand why these images arent being accepted but I fail to understand why.  Any insight & feedback on the photos would be appreciated. 

Thank You 

Siraj Ganju 

A3910AE0-A452-4AF4-8F25-845A0321997D_1_201_a.jpeg6A577FA8-99AD-463F-A59B-E1B4D12C97B1.jpegF17CFBE4-90D1-4477-A397-F84329E6EC88.jpeg

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe told you why it was rejected. Please share the exact reason for each file, and we can often give detailed advice. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, first of all dont send in BW, second, you need to have model release for the people that are in the first two photos, the 3th, besides the nice colors have a lot of noise. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Like @videovelasco said, black & white are generally not wanted. Also for all persons and identifiable signs, logos and car license plates need to be removed. All three photos are also very noisy and need noise reduction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines