• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feedback on rejected photos

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I jut has the following two pics rejected and I'm not sure why.  The only editing I did was to adjust the RGB channels a little but nothing else.

Advice much appreciated!

A

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shadows are underexposed. In the second photo highlights are overexposed. The sky is noisy and the focus is a little off. You also must remove the Ford name and you need model releases for the people.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ralph - and for the feedback on exposure - it's something I need to work on and struggle to get right.  I did wonder if the Ford badge was going to be an issue but thought the people were far enough away as to be unidentifable.

Much appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the first image the people are definitely identifiable, so unless you can erase them or get a model release, don't bother editing and resubmitting this one.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines