• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feedback required: Quality issues 2nd rejection

Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I,ve uploaded these images twice. Second ones were sharper than the first but that hasn't resolved rejection issues. The blurring that is left is depth of field so there's not much I can do about that. Some idea of why they were rejected and how I fix this would be greatly received. I use Affinity Photo for enlarging and sharpening.

Raphanius_tiny_white_moth_on_a_hand_a798dff6-0823-45a3-9a82-11a46bac6b2b.pngRaphanius_tiny_white_moth_on_a_hand_812e84b2-3125-4a83-b154-6ae9f007424a.png

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

They are not sharp, and when enlarged you have pixelation as well as overexposed highlights!

ricky336_0-1685028200223.png

The quality just isn't good enough for stock!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its 300 dpi...I can only go up to 400 in affinity? What is 'good quality' in numbers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with @ricky336  Though you might be able to fix the exposure issue, the soft focus is not repairable.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition, you need to crop in on your subject. the objects on the side only distract.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks thats an easy fix 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines