Quiero mejorar en fotografía de comida,

gracias!

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

There are problems with the focus in some pictures. In pictures 1126 and 1317 only the leek is in focus. In addition, the white balance is not correct in most of the images. The details in the lights are also often missing. You should choose a place with natural light to take photos or use a daylight lamp.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Hi @eskaiwalker ,

In addition, some of your images are over exposed towards a side, producing too much of a highlight blowing out the whites.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are problems with the focus in some pictures. In pictures 1126 and 1317 only the leek is in focus. In addition, the white balance is not correct in most of the images. The details in the lights are also often missing. You should choose a place with natural light to take photos or use a daylight lamp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great!! Thanks a lot for your help, Marianne! I found it interesting to focus only the leek but now I see it is just a personal point of view, I´ll improve that. Also white balance I know I use a warm lamp and I am going to move closer to the window, but somedays the light is too strong (Spain..) and creates sharpness and shadows. 

What do you mean with the details in the lights? could you explain a little bit more?

Many thanks!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use a diffuser against the strong sunlight. Just try a piece of white fabric. I mean that the lights are blown out. Take a look at the sheep's cheese, or the larger white areas in some of the pictures. Look at this histogram. There are problems in the darkest and lightest tones:

Adobe Photoshop 2021ScreenSnapz022.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @eskaiwalker ,

In addition, some of your images are over exposed towards a side, producing too much of a highlight blowing out the whites.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines