• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feedback

Explorer ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can anyone offer me feedback on this photo. I personally like the vibe of the lighting (This is light pullution caught in fog hance the yellow tone) but was curious if this would fail the approval process due to not being white balanced. Any feedback is greatly appreciated, Thanks! 

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

The image would definitely be rejected for quality issues, not only the weird color which does look like a white balance issue, but the chromatic noise, artifacts and lack of sharp focus. Zoom in and you'll clearly see the artifacts. The details look crushed; perhaps this was taken with a small sensor camera?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image would definitely be rejected for quality issues, not only the weird color which does look like a white balance issue, but the chromatic noise, artifacts and lack of sharp focus. Zoom in and you'll clearly see the artifacts. The details look crushed; perhaps this was taken with a small sensor camera?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No its a full frame, just at dusk with some pretty terrible light conditions thought the atmosphere was cool but guess I butchered it. I am definitly no professional. Thanks you for the input

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @__Joel__ ,

Most stock photo photographer are amateur photographers. We learn as we go along. Just follow the information at the links and you'll get it right.

Regards

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @__Joel__,

It's not looking natural, out of focus, underexposed and noisy. After reading the links by @Henrik Heigl take a look at what you need to look for and how to examine your photos before submitting to Adobe Stock.

Regards

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah kinda what I was going for and was accurate to the conditions colour wise. Focus was bad I will admit as AF was useless and manual isnt the easiest in the dark... my bad for not checking the focus better. Any idea why this would be so noisy at 400iso? Thanks, still very much a entry level photographer and have much to learn I suppose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

To address the white balance issue. This was taken at night, so of course you have street lighting. The street lighting of course gives this yellow glow, but you have to make a correction for this. Also, you need to fix the exposure.

Then you get something like this (this is a quick fix).

DSC_3396fixed.jpg

The vibe of the lighting as you have it does not make for a good photo!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you appreciate the feedback!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. Happy to give you some input. 😁

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines