• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File activation request fulfilled, now a question

Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2019 Jan 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I asked for assistance with a file that was mistakenly excluded from the collection, and that was fixed by Matt Hayward on Dec 17. Oddly, since the file was activated in my portfolio I have not had one sale. I don't sell a lot, but I've pretty much sold one or two things a week this past year. Now I have no sales at all. I understand this may just be a slow period, but because of the correlation between the file being added and my sales disappearing at that point for a month, is there any way to check that everything is working as it should be working? Or is everyone experiencing poor sales due to holidays or whatever? I'm okay with riding out a bad spell, but would like to confirm that there isn't something technically screwy going on here.
Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 11.30.31 AM.png

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Your account is in good working order. Activating a file would not impact you. The issue is that you have only 48 files in your account with only 10 submitted in the past 6 months. Your images are really great and it appears at first glance they take a long time to create, that being said to have realistic expectations of consistent sales you must increase your productivity and submit files on a regular basis. 1,000 files in your portfolio is a good target to set as a starting point.

I wish you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi juliar

MatHayward​ might be in a better position to check if all is well. You'll hear from him soon.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your account is in good working order. Activating a file would not impact you. The issue is that you have only 48 files in your account with only 10 submitted in the past 6 months. Your images are really great and it appears at first glance they take a long time to create, that being said to have realistic expectations of consistent sales you must increase your productivity and submit files on a regular basis. 1,000 files in your portfolio is a good target to set as a starting point.

I wish you well!

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the feedback and for the answer. I figured it was simply a slow patch but it was weird timing. I get that it is a numbers game and I appreciate your recognition of the time that goes into creating these images. I will set some realistic goals for 2019 and keep on keeping on. --Julie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines