• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File categories

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I mistyped the categories of my submitted works. How can I fix it without deleting the file?

TOPICS
Contributors , Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

The category isn't very important. If your titles and keywords are accurate and precise Buyers will be able to search for your images.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Jill is, of course correct. Categories do very little to influence sales so I would not invest much time in them. 

If however, it's really bugging you, to answer your question...yes, you can edit the category on submitted work, after it has been approved. Once approved, go to the Dashboard section of the portal, find the image you want to edit the category for and click it. Scroll down and you will see a preview of the image. Adjacent to the preview you should see keywords and the category lis

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The category isn't very important. If your titles and keywords are accurate and precise Buyers will be able to search for your images.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jill is, of course correct. Categories do very little to influence sales so I would not invest much time in them. 

If however, it's really bugging you, to answer your question...yes, you can edit the category on submitted work, after it has been approved. Once approved, go to the Dashboard section of the portal, find the image you want to edit the category for and click it. Scroll down and you will see a preview of the image. Adjacent to the preview you should see keywords and the category listed. Hover your mouse over the category until the edit icon (pencil) appears. Click the edit icon, select the updated category from the dropdown menu, save it, sit back and watch the sales roll in!

Stay creative!

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines