Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files not accepted

Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I sent out a post asking for feedback on my uploads to Adobe which were not accepted. A number of people asked for the comments from Adobe. Sorry I haven't been able to do this till now but here are the comments. I have also attached the files again.

Thanks to all the people who have commented so far. 

Regards

Michelle

Adobe's comments. 

Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your image. Unfortunately, this image doesn't meet our quality standards so we can’t accept it into our collection.

Common issues that can impact the technical quality of images include exposure issues, soft focus, excessive filtering or artifacts/noise. Learn more about our technical requirements here.

To learn more about the type of content we’re looking for, please visit this page.

If you are looking for specific feedback on your image, we recommend you create a post in the critique forum where you can solicit feedback from other Adobe Stock Contributors.

File ID: 570040498

Original name: landscape2.jpg
TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went back and re-read your original post, and it appears the rejection reason from Adobe is included there in a comment from you.  

I think the advice that was given previously is good advice 🙂

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This thread is locked. Please make additional responses on the original post..

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines