Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

files refused

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everybody,

I send pictures and drawings to Adobe since 7 months.

I sent about 250 of them.

Usually i send one eps file and 2 bitmaps , 1 grey tone and one color tone.

Adobe stipulate that you are allowed to send 3 different versions of the same picture.

I had no worries until now.

today since about one month,the examinator refuses some of my files,for example the grey bitmap,on the pretext that i have already sent this file.

While i've been doing that manipulation for 7 months!

Isn't there an inconsistency somewhere?

Thank you for your enlightenment.

Cordially

Jean Oustry

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Stock gives reasons for rejection.  Why were they rejected?  We can't guess.  See below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html

That said, I don't see much commercial value here.  Who will buy these images and for what purpose?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It is important about think about the commercial value. Is there a market for this? You need to ask yourself how they will be used. A simple answer like 'as a background', isn't strong enough. There are 100s of 1000's of backgrounds already!  I agree with @Nancy OShea . I really don't see much market potential in these images. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may have had a picky moderator who (correctly in my view) refuses you grey scale images as similar to the colour versions. I also do not see a great use, by sending in the same asset as EPS and as JPEG. Users can download the JPEG file from the EPS one. 

If you have had pictures like this passing besides the colour ones and the EPS ones, you were lucky until now.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines