• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filtered By Safe Search for no reason

Contributor ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is Adobe assigning "safe search "status" to an image which contains no nudity, sexual, or any violation of content rules? This is a killer for a search of a photo.

This is a fantasy warrior princess retreating through a medieval forest why the search restrictions. I might mention they were added AFTER it sold 9 times without any

such safe search feature enabled. This is not fair to me as a contributor who strives to produced quality images within Adobe Stock Guidelines. I would really appreciate this being remedied. It makes no sense for any artist to produce beautiful and powerful images of women if this is allowed to occur. Shame on the gatekeeper who initiated this.AdobeStock_211203632_Preview (2).jpeg

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

500_F_82822562_AGY7PuN7Qk5i6J93gZoBI9VszWSuYHmY.jpg

I might add that this example which appears much more explicit than the above (although I think its fine) makes it through with no safe search enabled. Come on! Total BS. Why the inconsistent application of the standards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show me the differences that make mine a safe search enabled image. Please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

or WITH SAFE SEARCH enabled I meant to say for the second example. I examined the search more closely and even found some bare breast topless images that make it through with safe search enabled. Unacceptable and totally inconsistent the way it is applied. Basically it depends on which gatekeeper gets your file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This WAS NOT ANSWERED!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines