Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

First Rejected image

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everybody! I'm new here and french so excuse my english... 🙂
I want to upload some pictures but the first was rejected for "Technical Issues"..

I read all the subjects of "Rejected image" but I don't think my picture is unable to be posted..

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Hi Remimoty, 

The file display a grainy halo around the edges as though it was over-processed; possibly over sharpen.

There are dense black areas that causes lost of details in the shadow areas of the fruits.

Zoom to between 100 and 200% to view for error.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

I would also say that your shadows are underexposed. The light meter on the camera used the large light background for exposure instead of the plant in the foreground. See what your camera manual says about this problem and how you can correct for it on your camera. There are multiple approaches and they vary by camera model.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Remimoty, 

The file display a grainy halo around the edges as though it was over-processed; possibly over sharpen.

There are dense black areas that causes lost of details in the shadow areas of the fruits.

Zoom to between 100 and 200% to view for error.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would also say that your shadows are underexposed. The light meter on the camera used the large light background for exposure instead of the plant in the foreground. See what your camera manual says about this problem and how you can correct for it on your camera. There are multiple approaches and they vary by camera model.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines